- Available in over 450 colors already matched to Pantone® licensed colors.
- Available in king and mini-king snap spools.
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent with
minimal use of bleach using a cold water cycle. Delicate wash cycle is
recommended. Never leave a piece of embroidered clothing soaking or
lying in a pile when wet. Embroidery may be dry-cleaned. Avoid use of
- Garments can be industrially laundered when proper procedures are followed outlined by the International Fabricare Institute.
- Most common size used for most apparel embroidery applications. Due
to its good color fastness, high strength and abrasion resistance.
- Brilliant colors with a high sheen appearance.
- Made from high tenacity trilobal polyester.
- Good sewability and seam performance.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
- Superior color fastness.
Proverb: Speaking of trade relations, almost everyone would like to.